Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tina & Cheyanne starting our journey.


Today Cheyanne and I started working on the Personal Progress program together!

We are working on Faith #1. These are the scriptures we read today. They are-Hebrews 11, Alma 32:17-43, Ether 12:6-12, and Joseph Smith History 1:11-20.

We have to read two conference talks on faith. These are the two talks we have chosen. "Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ" Elder Kevin W. Pearson and "The Power of Covenants" Elder D. Todd Christofferson

We have to show our own faith by establishing a habit of prayer. Morning and evening prayers for three weeks.
Bring it on!
Tina: I loved it in General Conference when Elder Nelson talked about working on the Personal Progress Program with one of his younger daughters, and then wished he would have done so with his older daughters. Yeah! A father working on it with his daughter. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful, elegant blog. It makes me wish we lived closer. Cheyanne I think it is great that you aren't going to settle for just one personal progress medallion! I got my YW Recognition when I was YW president and I enjoyed the experience so much. LOve you both...

    ReplyDelete