Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our projects for faith-

Cheyanne- Last time when I was working on my Personal Progress I chose to memorize the Living Christ, it was a very memorable experience, and it absolutely brought me closer to my Savior. How I have done this was a memorizing progress, just like I am going to do with my next project. My next project will be memorizing "The Family: A Proclamation to the World". What an exciting faith growing experience I am going to get from this, especially when it is based on family, one of the most important things we have. It is there for a reason, to learn it, live it and love it. Most important, it is part of the plan of salvation. So, how am I going to memorize the Family Proclamation?
*Have each sentence typed on one paper.
*Draw a picture for every sentence to assist me in understanding it.
*Do one or more pages every day.
*Go over and over it
*Take one step at a time, and learn it all :)

1 comment:

  1. If you can memorize the Living Christ, then I should be able to also. Oh, I got half of it memorized but my little brain cells got so tired and just gave out! Good luck on memorizing....you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete